Alice + Olivia Spring 2013 Collection

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 0 comments

 

Have a nosey at the new Alice + Olivia spring 2013 collection and get ready for a high dose of late-1950s optimism with rich colors, eye-catching prints, and ladylike silhouettes!

Okay, so are you ready to satisfy all your sartorial cravings with a high dose of optimism, femininity and cutesy? We certainly are! So, we came across the latest Alice + Olivia spring 2013 collection and fell in love at first sight. "I started with the whole concept of going back to the American dream," designer Stacey Bendet said. "I wanted a return to optimism and feeling good."

The collection, oozing a special '50s-inspired flare, features an array of flirty pieces, ladylike silhouettes and a beautiful parade of vibrant colors. "I tried to just create an unexpected element to each more literal aspect of the '50s," Bendet explained. "I made the corsets sexy, and I went back to full skirts. I [featured] embroidery, rich colors, leather jackets, and leather shift dresses."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Top  blogs Great Fashion Blogs