Jennifer Fisher Spring 2013 Jewelry Collection

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 0 comments


Boy oh boy, these stunners are really cool! Have a nosey at the latest Jennifer Fisher spring 2013 jewelry collection and get ready to give a mega-boost to your looks!

Can we have your attention for a minute? Well, we just came across these uber-cool pieces and wanted to show them to you as well. We are talking about the latest Jennifer Fisher spring 2013 jewelry collection, packed full with an array of to-die-for stunners. Every single item in this line is unique and seems to tell a story. "I wanted to create jewelry that signified my own personal style, incorporated all things I loved, and could be worn all the time," the designer confesses.

Everything started with a simple dog tag charm hand stamped with her son's name on it. From there, Jennifer's jewelry has been worn in many feature films and hit television shows such as, Sex and the City the Movie, Entourage, The Hills, The L Word, Weeds, Ugly Betty, and Gossip Girl. "The feeling I strive to create for my customers is a casual edge, one that will make them feel dressed and finished the moment they put on my jewelry no matter what they are wearing," Fisher admits.


Charms, pendants, chains, bracelets, rings, earrings, anklets... Jennifer Fisher's collection features a riot of lust-worthy goods that can add instant attitude to your looks. Diamond gothic letters, studded cuffs, insect charms, and skull rings... It's time to be bold! Have a nosey at these conversation-starters and choose your favs! "My jewelry is for anything you go through in life," she told foxbusiness.com. "For momentous occasions, to represent things important in your life."

But who is the Jennifer Fisher girl? Does the designer have a particular type of woman in mind when creating? "No, it's funny — I don't design seasonally, although I'm starting to sort of have to, now that I'm in stores. I started designing wanting something sort of different, so in designing pieces, I sort of go for what I feel like wearing. I think trying to worry about what everyone else is doing sets you up for failure. It's not really designing for someone in mind so much, but more what I want to wear that week or that day," Jennifer explained in an interview with fabsugar.com.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Top  blogs Great Fashion Blogs