Chloé Spring 2013 Collection

Friday, October 18, 2013 0 comments


Feminine yet boyish, chic yet sporty... Check out the new Chloé spring 2013 collection featuring some seriously stylish goodies!

It's Chloé's 60th anniversary this year and Clare Waight Keller's third season for the legendary brand. "I immersed myself in the archive. But what's stayed in my mind most is something the founder, Gaby Aghion, said in an interview.'I don't explain. I'm happy to live the life I wanted.' That's the spirit of Chloé, to me. I wanted to capture that feeling for today — the feminine side with the boyish side," she added.


"I love the fact that [Chloé] was started by a woman, and I love the fact that it speaks to women," Waight Keller told WWD last year. And her spring 2013 collection was indeed a manifestation of all-things-feminine, lace, eyelet, flounces, 3D daisies, embroideries, bows, and ruffles. Still, the designer added a masculine and rather sporty flare through shape and style.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Top  blogs Great Fashion Blogs