Tsumori Chisato Spring 2013 Collection

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 0 comments


Are you girls ready for some playful, colorful and magical goodies? Take a sneak peek at the latest Tsumori Chisato spring 2013 collection and enter into the mystical world of all-things fun and chic!

Hooray, it's time for some playful, colorful and magical goodies! Yes, the new Tsumori Chisato spring 2013 collection invites us in the mystical world of all-things fun and chic. The famous Japanese designer, who studied fashion at the prestigious Bunka Fashion School in Tokyo and in 1977 entered the Issey Miyake design company, revealed in an interview that when designing she has herself in mind.


"Yes I totally have myself in mind: I design thinking of what I would wear. I like to wear clothes depending on my feeling. For instance, if I feel like being gorgeous, I'll wear very chic clothes. But if I'm not feeling good, I'll wear something that makes me feel better, like bright pop colors. I like how fashion can change what you're feeling," Tsumori Chisato admitted.

For spring 2013, Chisato brings a super-cool line featuring an array of eye-catching colors and prints, lovely embroideries, knits, and a riot of wearable pieces such as dresses, skirts, shorts and pants.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Top  blogs Great Fashion Blogs