Monique Lhuillier Fall 2013 Collection New York Fashion Week

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 0 comments



Monique Lhuillier unveiled her fall 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week! Featuring breathtaking gowns but also suits, cigarettes pants and elegant blouses, the line is fascinating!

Monique Lhuillier fall 2013 collection! Need we say more? Epitome of all-things-whimsical, the famous designer has showcased her fall 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week. Ah, and we're irremediably in love! There was an array of gorgeously elegant goodies in the Monique Lhuillier fall 2013 collection for the upcoming cold-weather season. Inspired by a piece of malachite, these designs are definitely red-carpet worthy material. And we're head over heels with every single piece!

“Well, it all started from looking at a malachite rock that I had, and the green was so mesmerizing, I was like, 'Oh my gosh, I have to put this in the collection!' Then I decided to paint the [runway] backdrop that color because it feels so opulent and so inviting. And I wanted to build on that, so I added more jewel tones for the evening portion and, of course, black - because who doesn't want to wear black in the fall? Then I wanted to create the absence of color in the beginning of the show, which is why I did all those winter whites,” Lhuillier told Elle.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Fashion Trends - All Rights Reserved
Top  blogs Great Fashion Blogs